The Admin Product Tagging Magento Extension lets you add tags while editing a product. This makes it easy to add product tags in one easy step.
By default, Magento makes store owners tag from the frontend and then approve tags from the admin. Now you can add tags while editing or creating a product. The new tags will be saved as approved, so you do not have to go approve each new tag.
This extension does not change the behavior of tagging by customers. Customer added tags will still need to be approved by an admin. However, with this extension, you have the option to completely disable tagging by customers and instead tag from the product edit page.
- Allows you to add tags to products from the product edit page
- Follows Magento Coding Guidelines. Very high quality of code and throughly tested
- Easy Install
- No core code is modified so next time you update Magento, this extension will continue to work!
|Current Version:||Version 1.1.3|
|Magento Connect Link:||link|
|Magento Compatibility:||1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x|
|User Manual:||Download user manual|
- Detailed Installation instructions included - technical support available upon request
- User manual included
- The extension follows Magento coding practices. No core code is modified.
- Easy Install and Easy Uninstall.
Demo site can be accessed from here
We also have a guided tutorial available here (the tutorial is still very experiemental - we are just trying something new here)
We Also Recommend
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $129.00
Special Price: $99.00
You Save: $30.00 (23%)
Regular Price: $59.00
Special Price: $49.00
You Save: $10.00 (17%)
Regular Price: $49.00
Special Price: $39.00
You Save: $10.00 (20%)