Magento CMS Breadcrumbs are a powerful feature allowing your customers to navigate your store efficiently.
By default, Magento lets you turn on or off breadcrumbs for all CMS pages from the system configuration. If you have them on, then the default breadcrumbs on each page are "Home" and the current page title. To customize your breadcrumbs, you have to modify core code or add layout xml.
This extension gives you full control of how breadcrumbs are shown on a cms page. You can turn breadcrumbs on or off on each page, you can use the default breadcrumbs that Magento generates, or you can define your own custom breadcrumbs! All this is done with an easy to use interface integrated on the existing CMS edit page.
- Specify custom breadcrumbs with an easy to use interface
- Adds an extra Tab to the left side bar on CMS edit pages
- Easily remove breadcrumbs from being displayed on a CMS page
- Use default breadcrumbs generated by Magento
- Multi-store compatible
- Follows Magento Coding Guidelines. Very high quality of code and throughly tested. No core code is modified so next time you update Magento, this extension will continue to work!
- Homepage or landing pages
- You can use this extension to remove breadcrumbs completely from pages
- Nested Pages (e.g. Customer service section of your site)
You may want to have breadcrumbs that let you link together a whole section.
For example: "Home > Customer Service > Returns", "Home > Customer Service > Contact Us", etc....
This gives your customers an easy way to get back to the previous section.
- Magento uses the "Page title" for the default breadcrumbs and the page meta title. With this extension, you can have a long meta title with all yoru relevant keywords while having a short compact breadcrumb
|Current Version:||Version 1.0.2|
|Magento Connect Link:||link|
|Magento Compatibility:||1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x|
|User Manual:||Download user manual|
- Detailed Installation instructions included - technical support available upon request
- User manual included
- The extension follows Magento coding practices. No core code is modified.
- Easy Install and Easy Uninstall.
A demo for Frontend and Backend is available Here
We also have a interactive walkthru (beta) available Here